Benefit for member
- We are providing cost savings and optimizing the efficiency rate in the search for new markets, partnerships and solutions.
- Euro Craft is not just a networking tool. We are linking people, providing solutions and promoting innovations by the ideas of the brainwork.
- Participation of a growing international b2b organization.
- Lean organization with participation in fast decisions and implementation of targets.
- Euro Craft offers partner a platform for the exchange of ideas and best practice.
- Euro Craft is an active partnership with equal shareholders. A constructive, open and highly effective exchange takes place.
- Securing the competitiveness of national b2b organisations by bundling purchasing activities.
Euro Craft SAS was founded in 1995 as a European marketing and purchasing Group for the B-2-B market by E/D/E GmbH, Germany and Groupe SOCODA S.A., France.
Today, Euro Craft is the leading B2B marketing and purchase group for construction & industry in Europe
Euro Craft is a company under French law based in Paris and open for new capable partners who want to create the European B-2-B market together with us.
At present, our cooperation comprises 5 European partners in 7 countries: Beside E/D/E (Germany) and Groupe SOCODA (France), these are Zevij-Necomij (Netherlands and Belgium), CDU (Italy) and Cecofersa (Spain and Portugal).
Cooperation within Euro Craft takes place within an active advisory board of directors. He works purposefully in defined projects with the managing director.
The trading volume of all partner companies adds up to a total amount of more than € 15 billion.
In their home markets the partner are considered the most important purchasing groups within the professional sector with more than 1500 associated dealers and more than 3000 outlets
Euro Craft offers partner a platform for the exchange of ideas and best practice.
Euro Craft is an active partnership with equal shareholders. A constructive, open and highly effective exchange takes place.
The major aim of Euro Craft is to strengthen market positions of all partner entities by joining their international purchasing forces and ensuring successful future through the intelligent linking of interests, suppliers, logistics and services.