Benefit for suppliers
- Let's bundling the power and utilize the synergy effect
- Increase your market share trough a partnership with a efficient distribution network
- Access to a more than 1500 Euro Craft members
- Access to more than 3000 local operating dealers
- Access to the national leading b2b organisation for construction& industry
- Utilize synergy effects in purchase activities
- Start European common marketing activities with us
- Be a supplier for our wide range of private labels
- Get as a supplier of Euro Craft access to national partner fairs
- Get yearly a full list of all dealers / members of our entire organization
- Exchange information at annual meetings with Euro Craft partners concerning the development of the business and discuss common marketing activities to improve business with us
Euro Craft SAS was founded in 1995 as a European marketing and purchasing Group for the B-2-B market by E/D/E GmbH, Germany and Groupe SOCODA S.A., France.
At present, our cooperation comprises 5 European partners in 7 countries: Beside E/D/E (Germany) and Groupe SOCODA (France), these are Zevij-Necomij (Netherlands and Belgium), CDU (Italy) and Cecofersa (Spain and Portugal).
Today, Euro Craft is the leading B2B marketing and purchase group for construction & industry in Europe.
In their home markets the partner are considered the most important purchasing groups within the professional sector with more than 1500 associated dealers and more than 3000 outlets.
The trading volume of all partner companies adds up to a total amount of more than € 15 billion.